Friday, January 26, 2007

Homosexuals Part 1

GM -Steve from my GM blog send me a web site of a chevy board few weeks ago. So I went to it and few days before a man say one thing about boycott Ford. Well, They did not like that and gave him a hard time and this is what some say. All green is what they said and black is what I said. What GM-Steve say is blue.

sure hope you get a life too or a good lawsuit.

i dont know why someone would waste their time...

i would worry about living your own life before you judje how others should live theres.

All I can say is that I feel sorry for someone as narrow-minded as you.


This is what GM-Steve said.

I am with MikePalmer on this one. That is wrong! I understand why Ford is doing it to try and get more customers but I would like them to support a family group as well then. If they are going to support the homosexuals they should at least support family groups too.


Well, The Lord told me to said one thing, so it. This is what said.


Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:21-24 ¶ And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

So Is is Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve!!

Romans1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
So it is an abomination. Are you going to bless what God is call an abomination?
Do not get mad with me, GET mad with God and the Bible. Do not call me narrow-minded, call God narrow-minded.

The Bible is a narrow book. If you think homosexuals is OK. You are SICK!! People like them are real bad for the USA!! People to today are non-thinker, the TV make people quit thinking . So that why people call get mad if someone say any bad about homosexuals.

Have a good day!
Goodbye



I will do more in part 2

No comments: